Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Titanium Couple Necklace Expressed My Love Romantically



   I met John in 2010, when we entered the college and became classmates. We had so many similar interests that we established an intimate friendship quickly. During the process of getting along, I gradually had the sense of love to him. However, I couldn’t make sure whether he also loved me. I hid my love for a long time, just keeping pure friendship with him.

  On the Valentine’s Day this year, my roommate suggested me to express my love to him, which made me feel embarrassed very much. At first, I wasn’t willing to accept this idea. She continued to inspire me: “There is no time for you to wait. We are going to graduate from the school in July. Maybe you will be separated due to work. Why not have to try to hold your own happiness?”

  It should be admitted that what I was shocked by her words. Therefore I made up my mind to tell him my feeling in the bottom of my heart. Before expressing love, I went to select something as a token. If I could get a lover successfully, I would give it to him in order to show my sincerity and faith.

titanium couple necklace
 
  After careful comparison, I chose the titanium couple necklace on a popular Wholesale Jewelry and Watch website. Engraved two romantic words on the rectangle pendant, the couple necklace shined bright luster, looking pretty delicate. Especially the rhinestone set on the center of the rectangle made me feel luxury. I thought John might like it so much as me.

  When the Valentine’s Day came, I dated him on purpose. Finally, I plucked up the courage to tell him “I love you”. To his surprise, I could bravely express my love to a boy. Then He admitted he had a crush on me since we often talked various things together. I was moved to take out the titanium couple necklace and wear it on his neck. At that time, words were extra. We smiled to each other and hugged tightly.

  Without doubt, it is hard for a girl to express love to a boy. Nevertheless, if you don’t attempt to control your own happiness, it won’t come to you. Courage yourself to do it, maybe you can obtain extra surprise like me. Come on!



No comments:

Post a Comment