Friday, February 21, 2014

Multifunctional Plane LED Men Watch Gives Me Perfect Experience


   Recently I am considering buying a new watch. When I hang out in a wholesale jewelry and watch website to select what I want, my life recommends the plane LED men watch to me because her colleague admires it very much. Then I purchase it without hesitation now that she has spoken so highly of it.

  After I receive it, I find its color is the same as the picture given online, which makes me feel content. There are six colors to be chosen: white, black, pink, green, blue and yellow. What I select is a blue one because I think this color gives me a peaceful and comfortable feeling. 
plane LED men watch
   Then I begin to research its rich functions. The dial shows digital numbers by LED, which can be selected colorful lights if I roll the button on the left side. Three modes are offered for us, they are time, sport watch and alarm clock respectively. Of course, showing the time is its basic function. What’s worth mentioning, it can also show the week and the date at the same time. You can reset hour, minute, second and week freely. What I appreciate most is that it can counter heart rate and calories when I am doing sports at home or in the gym. It is convenient for me to watch the situation of my health directly. Also, it may remind me to keep fit. Apart from the two points, it can be an alarm clock. As long as you set an exact time on the dial, it’ll make a big sound on time. How multifunctional it is!

Thanks to my wife’s recommendation, the plane LED men watch gives me a perfect experience. If you long for a useful watch like mine, take action to click the website to choose one. Don’t miss such a good item!

 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment