Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Gift for Valentine’s Day- Bowknot Crystal Cuff Bracelet



As the Valentine’s Day comes, preparing a gift for out lover has been becoming a subject in recent times. I am also hunting for a satisfying thing to convey my sincerity to Lily, my girlfriend. After careful selecting, the Bowknot Crystal Cuff Bracelet becomes my final choice.
 
Bowknot Crystal Cuff Bracelet
  As we all know, lots of men tend to give fresh flowers to their lover on Valentine’s Day according to the custom. Of course, the flowers are sold at a high price on this festival. It is certainly true that a majority of girls like flowers very much. Lily, however, doesn’t like to be given them usually because she thinks they are easy to fade after several days. Moreover, she said it is unnecessary to spend more money to buy them on that day. She prefers to something practical, which is just the point I appreciate very much. The reason why I decide to choose the Bowknot Crystal Cuff Bracelet as a gift is that Lily is a beautiful girl sensitive to exquisite things, who has a positive attitude towards graceful life.

  With a cute bowknot decorated by many rhinestones, the bracelet shines bright luster. It is plated gold, looking noble and good-quality. I can image the scene that when Lily is wearing it on her wrist, she is bound to be like a pretty princess. In particular, her hand will look fairer and charming.

  In fact, there is another color for me to choose, that is silver. But I choose the golden one for the reason that there is a saying that the true love is firmer than the gold. From my opinion, true love is too strong to be shook. I hope that my beloved will protect the value emotion between us with me.

  I can’t wait to give the Bowknot Crystal Cuff Bracelet to Lily. How about you? Have you prepared a best gift for your lover on Valentine’s Day? Take action quickly! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment