Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Evidence of Missing My Beloved: Multi Dial Watch


   I have always wanted to buy a watch for myself for the reason that the fashion trend of wearing watch instead of bangle is more and more popular among the youth, particularly those who are sensitive to the latest fashion. I am occupied by trifles so that I have no time to purchase one for myself. One day in this month I saw the women Leather Quartz Watch when I passed an ornament shop, finally I bought it as my new hand company.

   What it captured my attention at the first sight was the red watchband, which looked good-quality and glowing. I imagined that when I was wearing the red watch, my hand skin would look fairer. I thought wearing a match made from leather would make me look more elegant than wearing that made from metal materials. The watch happened to use superior leather. Also, around the surface of the dial, there is a circle of stainless steel, adding some luster for the overall appearance. I was so content with it that I bought it without hesitation. 

women Leather Quartz Watch
   And then I looked those men watches on purpose. At this time, a multi dial watch occurred in front of my eyes. It had 3 clocks inside, one was large, the others were small, which was the most unique point of its design. It seemed that it was quite suitable for those who liked doing sports because it belonged to sport style. I was reminded of my boyfriend, an energetic man looking handsome. Why not purchase such a watch for him? The idea suddenly came into my mind and I did make this decision. 

multi dial watch
  After my boyfriend came back from his business trip, I gave the multi dial watch to him. He was so amazed that he hugged me tightly. Without saying any words, I knew he had touched my sincere heart. How happy buying something for your beloved is! They can be viewed as the evidence of missing your lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment